Thursday, April 10, 2014

All in You...

I smile at the thought of you 
I believe that you will protect my pride like a true kindred 
I dream of you with eyes wide open.
And yet I sleep in peace at night
I fall in love with you a little more 
With each passing day 
Every nugget of information about you
I store away with pride and care 
Like it was my own
I see you made of the same element as I am.
I see my reflection
Altered but intact in you. 
I see you in your reality and mine,
I see us as two individuals 
Different and yet the same. 
I see you as a part of my Soul. 
For just when I had given up
Just when I thought I had had my share
Just when I thought it was over
I found you
And I am schoolgirl again...
Go where you may
Be who you will be with 
For in all this and more 
I watch you, know you and see you as mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment