Sunday, April 26, 2009

I...


In a crowd,
I push my way through.
Silent and observant....
Questions exist
But are left unasked.
An understanding of an innate reality,
Makes me ponder and brood.
There's this despair I can't put my finger on.
I watch the world pass by.
Lives entwined in some way or the other.
Family, friends et al.
Yet I am silent and observant..
I walk in and out of here and there
Sometimes in the middle of it all,
Sometimes not at all.
Sometimes I reach out
And at others I need to be found..
And yet at others I just need to hide.
Ah Solitude! My friend you are...
At those times I crave for you
But then you refuse to leave
And then there is the haunting...
I walk back out there
To brave it all...
Am nameless,faceless and aimless,
And yet I walk out there
To brave it all...
And yet it persists.
This disturbing quietude.....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment